» Marriage

Receipt Notices for Form I-751 Now Extend Status for 18 Months

USCIS has announced that it is extending to 18 months the time during which an I-751 receipt notice may be used in conjunction with an expired conditional permanent resident card to evidence continuing permanent resident status. The prior policy only… Read More
Read More